Infant Formula Manufacturer Enhances Its Ability to Capture and Retain Secure Historical Data
A historian collecting manufacturing data on highly critical infant formula is extremely vital for the safe and healthy future of our most prized possessions: babies. One of our clients wanted to replace their mostly manual “paper” data recording methods with a secure, validated and robust automatic data historian. Malisko was tasked with helping our client meet its expectations for such a data historian.
Provide a robust, secure and validated data historian to automatically collect Critical Control Points (CCPs) and other essential data from four different systems including a CIP skid, a process center, a filler, and packaging equipment.
- The four (4) systems consisted of different platforms of control and HMI.
- Configuring a Wonderware IDE Galaxy along with historical templates that suited each of the systems’ needs.
- Establishing a data format standard that could be applied to the different platforms.
- Getting the OEMs of each system to follow the standards set by MEI and Client.
- Designed, specified and created the following Wonderware IDE Galaxy data platform:
- Galaxy Repository IDE on 1 new VM
- Redundant Historians on 2 new VMs
- OI/DAS Connections to 5 PLCs
- Historian Client
- IDE Templates for data points
- IDE Objects from Templates
- Developed and executed Computer System Validation (CSV) documents for the data platform.
- Provided historical data templates that were extremely easy to drop into each OEMs systems for data historization.
Want to learn more about this project or how we can help you with your manufacturing challenges? Simply fill out the form below and someone from the Malisko team will reach out to you shortly.
500 N Broadway
St. Louis, MO 63102
Western Regional Office
4600 S Ulster Street
Denver, CO 80237
Northern Regional Office
3610 Oakwood Hills Parkway
Eau Claire, WI 54701